Friday, December 30, 2011

Let's take a look at 2011

2011 is basically over. And it was one hell of a year. 

Maybe you're new around here, or maybe you can't keep all the craziness straight, so let's have a recap. 

I partied until the end of 2010, dancing the night away with this pretty lady:


It was one of my favorite New Year's Eve celebrations. 

My favorite little boy turned three years old


I took a life-changing pee shortly after midnight on January 12th. 


I saw my gorgeous baby for the first time in April. 


My best friends got married in May, and I got to be one of the bridesmaids. 



I made my own baby shower invitations


My little brother graduated from the corrections officer course. 


I found out miss C. was going to be a girl and finished making my invitations. 


I continued to get huge... 


I moved out of the apartment I shared with mother for 10 months to move in with B., Chloe's father. I like living completely on my own, like I am now, but mom was my favorite roommate so far. 


I had my baby shower. It was so much fun and great to see all my friends and family. 


I got my first professional pictures taken - maternity photos


I started having contractions on September 23rd, my due date and my brother and sister's birthday. Nothing came of them, and I ended up being able to go out for supper for their birthday. It would've been funny to have the baby on their birthday - Courtney, Coady and Chloe? Could their names BE any closer?


I met my favorite person in the world on September 25. Life's been crazy ever since. 


I drank for the first time in 10 months to celebrate my 24th birthday with two of my best friends. 


I saw Doc Walker in concert for the second time, and it was just as amazing as the first. 


We moved to our current apartment, just me and Chloe, and Chloe turned two months old. 


Chloe had her first Christmas.


And now? We wait for 2012 to start.

Coming up in 2012:
- A trip to NB
- Chloe's first birthday (and tons of other firsts for her)
- M.'s wedding in July, where I'm a bridesmaid again
- Back to work for me

All very exciting stuff. Except maybe leaving my girl to go back to work :(

If you do a recap of your year, post your link so I can take a look. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

You had a good year. :) I'm planning on doing a review...maybe today? If my head would stop hurting...

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails