Friday, August 19, 2011

My Maternity Photos

I finally got a small sneak at the maternity photos we got done Monday and I love them so far. I'm just waiting for the disk of the photos to get here in the mail so I can get some printed off. I have an 11 x 14 frame on the wall that needs a good picture in it. 

Here are a few. Once I get the rest of the photos I'll post them and do a pregnancy update. 

Here's me at 35 weeks. 




Love them <3

Ps: Two months today until my birthday. And hopefully less than a month until Miss C is born.

PPs: Kaylee had her baby girl! I don't think there's anyone else that I blog stalk that's due to have a baby before me. I'm next.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

These are great! You are JUST belly. Lucky girl.

Caro said...

I absolutely love the first one. It is my favorite. I saw it on Facebook.

Jayme said...

These came out great!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I LOVE THEM! THe blue is absolutely perfect...can't wait for little one to be here! DO we have a name yet?

Melissa said...

First one is my absolute favourite.

Your man friend looks so serious in the last one, lol.

Baby Sister said...

Such adorable pictures!! I love, love, love the first one. :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails