Saturday, July 2, 2011

Moving & Canada Day

So... moving.

I spent a few hours before work doing it. I spent all of Thursday morning and most of the afternoon doing it.

Unpacked as much as I could Thursday, but needed resting time.

Friday I woke up and looked forward to unpacking and setting up, but the bottoms of my feet hurt so much that I had to lay down and watch tv instead. I've never felt anything like it before. I wanted to unpack, but simply couldn't. But Degrassi Takes Manhattan was on, so it wasn't so bad.

I spent the rest of Canada Day in the country with a couple of friends and some family of a friend. We had a BBQ, visited some adorable cats and watched some fireworks. I was a nice, relaxing time. I got to visit my mom at her new place afterwards, and drive home wayy too late.

I don`t have photos, because we`re internet free at the new apartment for three more days. It`s kind of nice. Being at work right now is not so nice.

Hope my fellow Canadians had a good Canada Day. And everyone else, have a good regular weekend.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You got a place by yourself or sharing with roommates? Moving is never fun, but having the opportunity to put stuff exactly where you want, and using it as an opportunity to downsize is always good I find. Enjoy your internet-free time. Sometimes it's good to be "un-plugged".

Baby Sister said...

Happy Canada Day!! :D Good luck with the unpacking.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Happy belated Canada day.

We celebrated the 4th today and had steaks :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails