Sunday, January 2, 2011

Past, present, and future

In 2010:
  • My first meal was chinese food
  • I celebrated a one year anniversary
  • I went through a breakup, plus getting back together
  • I went on a plane and travelled to Ontario for the first time
  • I moved into an apartment with my mother
  • I started my goal of 101 things in 1001 days
  • I got my first DSLR camera, and fell in love with photography
  • I thought about going back to school, but then dismissed the idea
  • I had my first guest blogger
  • I won at NaNoWriMo
  • I saw Danny Bhoy, one of my favorite comedians
  • I turned 23, and did a life in review post
  • I wrote about my father figure, my grandfather and
  • Less than a month later, he had a stroke
  • I had a great Christmas with my family

The turning point:
  • We did our celebrating in the next city over - me, boyfriend and my close friend April
  • We were the first people to arrive at the bar, and some of the first people on the dancefloor
  • We ran into a lot of old friends, and danced the night away
  • No expectations, just a great night, with great people



In 2011:
  • I want to take the photography course and actually go somewhere with my photography obsession
  • I want to win at NaNoWriMo again
  • I want to put my life in order, and start saving money
  • I want to eat less sugar, and be more active
  • I want to think about my future

Books Read in 2010:
  • Black Rose - Nora Roberts
  • Red Lily - Nora Roberts
  • A Compromising Position - Carole Matthews
  • Goodnight Nobody - Jennifer Weiner
  • Shoe Addicts Anonymous - Beth Harbison
  • Tan Lines - Katherine Applegate
  • Smooth Talking Stranger - Lisa Kleypas
  • Charlie All Night - Jennifer Crusie
* I also read more than half of Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, but still haven't completed it




How has 2011 been for you so far?

4 comments:

Shell said...

Oh, I love those Nora Roberts books!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are great goals for 2011. Love that picture of you and your friend. You both look so pretty.
Happy New Year.
Congrats on the win too. That is awesome!

Lourie said...

What a year! And 2011 looks very promising. Hmmm...yesterday I shopped with my sister. It was loads of fun. We acted like idiots. haha. Today was church and laundry. I would prefer not to do it all, but then we would not have clothes! haha. It's been good so far.

Baby Sister said...

2010 was good to you, besides the stroke.
I had to write the date on something yesterday, and I was so focused on getting it right I wrote 2012...go me? :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails