Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Day Venassa got Knocked Up

I'm sure you know how that works, so I'll spare you the details.

But I will share with you the details of how Paper Venassa got impregnated.

If you don't know, this is Paper Venassa.


If you're confused, read about where Paper Venassa came from, or click here to see all of her recorded adventures so far. She's been to New YorkThe PhilippinesIreland, and Ontario, and so many other adventures that I haven't talked about yet. 

On Easter Sunday 2011, we decided Paper Venassa should get caught up on real life. I am pregnant, therefore she should be too. 

Me,boyfriend, and  Scott each took a try at drawing the embryo we would attach to Paper Venassa. These are our drawings, in that order. Scott's koala bear embryo at the end did not win. 


There was a family vote done by Scott's siblings and siblings-in-law, and boyfriend's embryo won, so we attached it to Paper Venassa. 




And ta-da! The job is done, Paper Venassa looks great and up-to-date, so we took some family photos. 



And that, my friends, is how Paper Venassa got knocked up on Easter Sunday 2011. At this time, real Venassa was approximately 18 weeks pregnant. 

5 comments:

Nicole J said...

Haha too funny!

Baby Sister said...

Lol. You guys crack me up.

Christine:) said...

This is so cute! I love it...and you should update the paper baby's growth every few months with a new belly shot of "real" baby. :)

Haley said...

This is absolutely hilarious!

a. said...

I'm glad Paper Venassa is caught up with life, haha.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails