Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My 30 Photos - Part 3

21. a picture of someone you always have a good time with:


Here lays my best friend and ex-roommate in a pile of snow bean chair guts. It was my bean chair. We brought it outside for some unknown reason, maybe to sit on while we drunkenly waited for our cab to pick us up. I believe we shoved it between our two cars, hoping it would stay hidden. NOPE. We got home from the bar to find artificial snow everywhere and we LOVED it. We rolled around in it in the parking lot for at least 15 minutes. We didn't love it so much when real snow covered it, and some of it was still there when it melted in the spring. What a MESS.

22. a picture of your parents when they were your age:

That is hard to find, so instead here is a picture of my mother's mother - who is probably somewhere around my age in this photo.

23. a picture from last summer: 


24. a photo of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not sig. other):


25. a picture of you on a favorite vacation: 

Uh my only real vacation. Ontario 2010!

26. a picture of an accomplishment:

I graduated high school, class of 05! I also graduated college but who cares about that.

27. a picture of your closest friends:

Not all my closest friends, but 3/4 of my closest girls. Sorry boys. Note to self: we need more group pictures!

28. a random picture from photobooth:

My fake scared face, as first seen here.

29. a photo that makes you smile:

This one gets posted a lot, cause it's one of very few nice pictures of us.

30. someone you will never let go of:


Seems pretty self-absorbed, right? But no, I mean that little kumquat growing in my belly. You're stuck with me for life!

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Sad, it's over. But it was fun to see pictures from your life. :)

Lourie said...

Oh what a fun idea for a post! Now to go and see the other parts.

AiringMyLaundry said...

I like your fake scared face!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I've always wondered what's inside a bean bag chair and now I know : ) Awesome, looks like you have a great group of friends!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails