Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nothing to Blog About

I don't know what to blog about today.

I could blog about how I got a sweet used digital camera yesterday, so now I have one to bring everywhere with me. I'm terrified to hurt my SLR camera, too expensive and fancy.


I could blog about how I cleaned almost the whole bathroom today, but you wouldn't want those dirty details.

{ weheartit - I wish this was my bathroom! }

I could blog about how it's a beautiful day here on my little island, but further west in Alberta they've got some snow (suckers!)

I could blog about how I'm trying to sell every little useless item in this apartment just to clean out the junk and throw a little cash into the savings jar.

I could tell you guys about how I got a new Twitter, and that I would love for some followers, especially so I can find you and follow you back.

I could blog about.. no, I can't blog about that.

I could blog about my amazingly soft pita bread, but that's kind of boring, isn't it?

I could blog about how I wish I could sell off all my furniture (couch, coffee table set, two book shelves, dresser, night table, table) and just start fresh in my new apartment. I would then also tell you about how I couldn't, because I'd just be living on a bed with a tv and laptop.

I could mention that I started my Project 365 today. I tried once and gave up, so here goes again. It's where you take a picture a day for a year.

I could tell you about how I like me some coffee. Iced coffee is good too. You know what's not good... warm coffee gone cold. It's just not the same thing.

But since there's just nothing to blog about, I'll just say that I hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

you're right... hot coffee gone cold is definitely not as great as iced coffee!! and that bathroom IS sweet!! :)

Bossy Betty said...

Personally, I vote for the camera and pita bread! Congrats on both!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails