Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to Know Me!

1.  Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
Yeah.. back in my more curious days. It's been years since I've done it.

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks
Jen!)
Yes. One of my best friends is a guy. It's rare though for a guy and girl to be just friends, usually at least one of them develops feelings for the other. 

3. Can you curl your tongue?

Yup

4. Have you ever stolen anything?

Yes.. I actually went through a bad stage of it from ages 10-12 I believe. Stores have never caught me, but mother did.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

Usually text, unless I have something long and drawn out to say. Not a big fan of the telephone.

6. Memorial Day plans?

I am Canadian, so no.

7. What do you do to relax?

Blog! Or watch tv and go for walks.

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
Not really


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

In my wedding party one of my "bridesmaids" was a man. Sometimes guys do make the best of friends. They tell you how it really is!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails