.... instead of Friday Fragments.
- In honor of the beginning of December, I've officially decorated for Christmas. Decorated the blog, I mean. I've already showed you the beginnings of my apartment decorating. I've been using MyMemories Suite a lot lately to make headers and buttons for my blogs. I've been addicted to getting the free digital packs and have been looking at some of the others and considering buying some in the new year. So far I'm in love with this program. *
- The weekend is over. It was a quiet one. Me and Chloe visited with my cousin M. Saturday morning, then we came to Mom's house and we're staying for a few days.
- I'm excited that it's soon Christmas shopping time for me. I'm still not sure what I'd like to get Chloe. Or anyone for that matter, but it sure is fun looking.
- I created a couple of free Twitter backgrounds. Those are over at my VB Creations blog.
- I made no-bake cookies a few days ago. Last night I ate enough to make me feel sick. It was only three, but it felt like I ate 10. They're so yummy though.
- I don't have enough to say today :p
(*If anyone's interested in getting the MyMemories digital scrapbooking software you can still use my coupon code STMMMS76537 to save $10 off the price of the software (Regular $39.97), plus a $10 coupon for the store. Go here to use the code. It's so worth it.)