I mentioned tax day, earlier in the week. I was a bit scared, but it turns out tax day was another huge success. And without making a huge purchase like last year (my DSLR), I've had lots of money to throw around. I'm proud to say that the money I did spend so far, I put to good use.
- Still have money in my bank account
- Paid off a bill and half of another, and paid money I owed mother
- Put a little over $100 on my credit card
- Have a large sum in savings to be put towards a new camera lens, already ordered
- Put a nice amount away that I need for my best friend's upcoming wedding
- Bought some household items that we need for the apartment, but have been putting off
- Got my nails done, as I mentioned
- Wasted, of course, a tiny bit of money eating out
And I get paid tomorrow. Which means pay all bills, put more money on credit card and buy food. And I need to buy a pair of black sweatpants as mine basically have my knees printed in them. Yeah, that old.
I have a 'healthier food' shopping list put together of food that I like that are good for me, found in my pregnancy book. Eating healthy was hard for me when I didn't have a solid reason to do so. Now that I need to eat healthy, well, it's almost harder. I just need to get back into a cooking routine and I think I'll be okay.
[ via ]
What's your favorite healthy food? I could use more ideas.