This post is about summer.
Last year I made a post about 30 Summer Goals, using one of Mama Kat's writing prompts. I've decided to let it continue into this year and make a new list of goals for the summer. I mean, I think summer is coming. I'm not sure though since it's been doing nothing but raining for weeks now. The list is starting now, until the end of the summer, and since it's still relatively nice in September, we'll count the beginning of September as summer as well. So starting now until I have the baby! Here are the first 20/30, to give me room for more goals later.
So here we have it..
30 Things to Do This Summer
(The first 20)
- Have a picnic on the beach
- Have a perfectly decorated baby nursery ready
- Take birthing classes
- Open an Etsy shop maybe
- Go for walks on the beach in the late evening
- Get a bikini wax!
- Get pedicure
- Make one last trip to NB before baby comes (one or more!)
- Get outside and READ - At least 5 books
- Make it a point to look awesome at least 5 days a week
- Ditch the coffees and iced caps and replace them with smoothies
- Take more pictures - both for myself and for others
- Visit the east end of the island
- Visit the Famer's Market a few times
- Scrapbook all my monthly belly photos before the baby comes (Months 1-3 complete)
- Hit 100 blog followers
- Have an awesome baby shower & make my own invitations
- Get my money-saving ass in gear
- Play mini-golf
- Take a weekend vacation or 'babymoon'
What are your goals for the summer?
If you decide to make a list, let me know.
I'd love to see what other people are wanting to do.