Thursday, November 25, 2010

A bit of Photography...

I did two mini photoshoots in the past couple of months.

I didn't get around to posting about them, as much as I loved the photos.
One was for a friend's brother and sister-in-law, and their baby-to-be.

It was on August 29, 2010. They had a little girl on October 12th. Here are a few of their photos:





I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was going to take some photos of my nephew in the park. I had a blast taking these ones, and he had a blast running around the park. 














I got a lot of good ones that day at the park. I can't wait to do it again. 


My goal for the next few months? To take the short photography class offered at the local college.

Would you believe that I've had my SLR camera since February 2010 and I still don't know how to use it? I play around a bit, but mostly I'm just pointing and shooting, only using the zoom on the lens. 

Sad, right? Tell me about it. 

It's time to get serious. 


Ps: 6 days until my NaNoWriMo writing project is done, and I can rejoin the blogging world regularly : )

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Those pictures turned out really well!! Your nephew is adorable. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow you did a great job. Love the park pictures too. That little boy is adorable and has beautiful eyes.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails