Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random Mumblings

I've noticed that a lot of blogs break on weekends. There aren't near as many posts on Saturdays and Sundays as the rest of the week. I have two opinions on that.

I think it's kind of sweet that people take blog-break on weekends to spend time with their families and what-not.

I think it sucks that I'm stuck working the late shift basically every Saturday, leaving me with not much else to do besides blog, and read them. So while I would love to have the time off, and be busy with other things and ignore my blogging, I cannot. And since other people do, I'm left with less to do myself.

That was just a really drawn-out way of saying I'm sick of working Saturday nights.

I took a random trip to S.'s place for the night last night. We had some drinks and spent the night being 'us'. Being 'us' basically means we listened to awesome fast music, and let our upper bodies dance while sitting on the couch. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I walked on his treadmill for about 25 minutes. It was a mile. I was pretty tired out for awhile afterward. I lifted weights for a bit at the same time. I enjoyed it. If I had one, I would exercise a bit more.

I got to bed pretty late, and didn't have the best sleep. I slept from 2-3 this afternoon to make up for not sleeping during those hours in the AM.

I made a friend last night who told a story about his friend dying a few weeks ago. He paused and then went on to say that they revived him, he's still alive to this day, and doing great. I told him he didn't know how to tell a story. He argued saying it kept me on the edge of my seat, didn't it? I suppose, but it's still a little mean.

Hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend, so far I am.

2 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

I agree with you assessment of the guy with the story. NOT cool!

Bossy Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails