Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maybe missing my daily journal

Since I began writing in this blog, I've completely given up on any other journal I once wrote in.

My favorite journaling website got sold to new owners, who completely switched it around. Everyone who'd been on the website for years all left, myself included, after I backed up over 2000 journal entries since 2002. After that I just haven't had it in me to write daily.

I no longer keep track of the happy times, the sad times. Just what you see in this blog. I feel a bit free-er, now that I dont feel the need to write all the details about every big thing that happens to me.

I'm just wondering if, when I look back at the journal entries from 2002-2009, that I'll be sad that I wasn't still keeping track of my life in 2010. It's never too late to start again though.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails