Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random thoughts

My mind is kind of all over the place today. I'm not even going to try to organize them.

  • Why do I sign myself up to work both jobs in one day. I know how much I always hate them, yet I'll willingly get myself into this situation.
  • I'm thirsty. Be right back?
  • I really really really want one of those fancy, expensive almost professional digital cameras. I plan on buying one with my tax money, especially since my current one chooses its own working hours. I'd even be willing to spend a lot more money on it than I'd like, I'm just so confused as to which one to buy or where to get it. And I dread the effort it will take to find the best deal.
  • I am amazed at cooking, and the infinity amounts of recipes there are in the world. With that said, I sound like I'm on some kind of drugs.
  • I bought the cutest Halloween decorations... yesterday. Yeah, yesterday. It's like they were just hiding them until after Christmas to drag them back out on clearance, just for me. They're hard to explain. The two I bought is a witch and a ghost. They are long and cone shaped, and stand about mid-thigh high (on 5'5 me). I will take pictures at some point. I remember them being $10-ish around Halloween. They are now 25% off of $2.44, plus I have a 10% discount. I'm buying at least one more today. I love decorations.
  • I want an iTunes giftcard simply to buy one song I cannot find to download (Take This Party Higher - Jet Fuel/Rob Base) and another song I cannot find a good version of (White Horse - Taylor Swift). Kind of random.
  • I have also been thinking a bit more about the 1-bedroom apartment me and the boyfriend are going to have to start looking for in the next few months. I'm excited, yet couldn't possibly be dreading the actual moving part anymore than I am.

And now that I've gotten all of that off my chest...

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails