Friday, August 12, 2011

A Weekend with the Grandfather

I went there on July 30th and came back on August 2nd, and well I never really posted about it. 

When we woke up Sunday morning Pepe wanted to go somewhere. I let him tell me where to go, and we ending up going to eat, then visiting his sister Noreen for a little while. Later on, Mother came up for the night and we took a quick trip to the beach then went visiting some family. 






Me and Pepe looked around some stores alone the next day after Mom went home, stopped at the beach for a few minutes to visit my friend/cousin M. that was home with her fiance, then hung out at home for the afternoon. The night before I went home, I did a photo shoot for an old co-worker of mine and her two kids. I've barely looked at those photos since until last night. Call me a slacker. I did edit a few to finally send her though. 

On my last day there, I had a haircut in the morning, then rushed to Pepe's speech therapy appointment an hour away. I think that was the best part of my trip. He does really good in speech therapy and it's kind of nice to watch. I think he goes for an hour every week, but I wish he went a lot more. He seems to really enjoy it and tries really hard. 

I really loved being home. It was nice to just hang out with Pepe. It was nice to have nothing to really do for a few days, and it was just nice being home. I wish I could've stayed a bit longer. The time went by way too fast. 

I'm heading that way again Monday, this time to get my own maternity photos done. So far it's calling for clouds and rain but I'm praying it changes. Is it too much to ask to just have one nice day when I need it? The rest of the summer has been horrible weather. Just cut me this one break. Please?

I'm stuck working the entire weekend, so hopefully your weekend is going to be better than mine! (And better weather too!)

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Baby Sister said...

Aww, that looks so fun. :) He looks like a sweet Grandpa!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the picture of you and pepe. Cute. Sounds like this visit was very good for both of you. I love the first picture of him too. He looks so fun!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails