Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Maternity Style

I never do this, because I don't dress particularly well. I'm more of a jeans and hoodies and t-shirts kind of girl. Fashion isn't really my thing. But today for the first time, I wore a maternity shirt. I think I look kind of 'meh', but with no effort involved, I'll take 'meh' for the day. 

Where I live, it might as well still be winter, so since I would have to wear a coat anyway, I decided to wear something semi-nice underneath. I was going to my doctor's appointment. 

So here I am wearing my second-hand maternity top from I-don't-know-where, with black sweatpants. I'm styling. 

Did I mention I look like I'm dying today? I am paler than a ghost, and someone even commented on it when I got to work. I almost wanted to photoshop on a tan, but don't have the patience for it. If the sun would come out more than once every couple of weeks, maybe I wouldn't look like I live in an igloo. 


26 week belly looks small in front, huge on the side.




Now if my boobs would just grow 3 sizes, I would fit in that shirt much better.

Real 26 week photos and pregnancy update coming soon.

4 comments:

Caro said...

LOL, be happy your boobs are staying small, this way the wont shrink after.

Baby Sister said...

You look so cute!!

Unknown said...

You look adorable! I pretty much live in a t-shirt/jeans/yoga pants so I totally get the effort!

And I think you look great :) It's so freaking hot down here we stay inside a lot, too!

xo

Nicole J @ Knocked Up said...

Very cute top!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails