Monday, June 6, 2011

Once Upon a Weekend...

This weekend was nothing too special, since I worked Friday night and Saturday night. Gotta love always getting Sundays off though when I work Saturday night.

I already told you about how my nephew came over Friday, to stay for the weekend, and my sister brought her kitten in to meet us when she dropped him off. It also would've been my friend Keith's birthday on Friday.

Saturday we took nephew to the park to let him play and TRY to get pictures. He never stopped running the entire time, making photos fairly difficult.


And that's all the photos I can post today because Blogger will not load any others. I should know, I've been trying since yesterday. Awesome Blogger.Very awesome. I did manage to post some on my photography blog yesterday.

Sunday was more of a lazy day. I visited with B for awhile and we watched 'My Best Friend's Girl'.
"Dusty she's going to lose her shit like a shit collector with amnesia."
Not as amusing as the first time I watched it, but still entertaining enough. 

I don't know if you know how addicting Dr. Mario is, but I played that for at least and hour last night. And I'm ready to go play for another hour or so right now. Very addicting. 

And now that the weekend's over, it is my last day of not knowing the baby's gender. Then I'll be rushing to get my invitations done and mailed, all baby name crazy, and trying not to buy my first pink or blue outfit. It will be hell. I cannot wait. This crazy wiggly thing in my belly needs a nickname, even if it is as lame as 'baby boy' or 'baby girl'.

I don't know if you've seen this YouTube video, but you need to. And all the other talking animal ones because they are awesome. Trust me.


And I have 99 followers now. What's up with that? Someone please hit follow and just give me my triple digits. Make me feel special.

Tell me about your weekend. 

2 comments:

Shell said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Baby Sister said...

He looks cute in that picture. :) I'm excited for you doctor appointment!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails