Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Another Monday

Today....

I wet my feet playing hide-and-seek in the bathtub.


I played with trains.


I read my book and had a late-morning coffee.

I will make a trip to Wal-Mart with mother and nephew.



I will stop at Michael's and get the last thing I need to start playing around with ideas for baby shower invitations. 

Sometimes Mondays aren't so bad. Especially when you have the day off. 

P.s. - Don't forget to guess the gender of my baby, entering you in my giveaway : )

2 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

So sweet! Love that you got your feet wet hiding in the bath tub, sounds like a fun day.

Baby Sister said...

He's so cute. :) Sometimes playing with kids is all a person needs to have a better day.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails