Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Like Stuff



1. Papasan Chair - I'd love to have one for the baby's room or as a reading chair. 
So comfy. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember.

2. Pretty ring. This one is from Ben Moss
My birthstone is boring but my boyfriend's Amethyst stone is a lot prettier. 


3. The Nikon SB600
My next big photography purchase, although it will be a long long time from now. 


4. Rain boots! Fun for playing in puddles or protecting my feet from late-winter/spring weather. 
Pictured above is a Burberry boot, but I'd be happy with a cheap, solid-colored boot.


5. Grey's Anatomy - Seasons 2, 3, and 4 are all I need to have every season on DVD so far.
Currently $25 at Wal-Mart. 


6. A dinning room set - This one approx. $300 at The Brick
I'd love a set that is small enough for an apartment, 
but big enough for scrapbooking and for my family of three to eat together years down the road

7. A 9-cube storage shelf. This one is very nice. I'd settle for a cheaper one


8. Scrapbook storage. My stuff is everywhere. 


What's on your wishlist? 

6 comments:

Carri said...

I have a Papasan chair and I really like it. Soooo comfortable. :)

Anonymous said...

I too need rain boots. I'm having a hard time finding a pair because I have big feet (I wear size 11!). That chair looks super comfortable!!!

Baby Sister said...

I want numero 1 too...

MBC Scrapbooking said...

I absolutely need a paper storage shelf! This one looks like it would do the job:)
C:)

Jayme said...

I have that speedlight on my wishlist too!

Sylvia Plathypus said...

My Wish List? It's your list...sign me up, too!! LOL

I love LOVE L-O-V-E papasan chairs!!!! My best friend had one when we were teenagers, and I was always content to sit/sleep/read/eat/live in that chair in her room. =)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails