1. The thing that terrifies me the most about having children (besides labor) is when they are a bit older and get sick. (See: My biggest fear)
2. Dealing with my student loan when I was finished school has been one of the most (repeated) stressful situations in my life.
3. I regret taking the legal office assistant course in college, over the business office assistant course. If you took one look at the job listings in my city, you would know why.
4. I'm no fashion expert, but sometimes I see people on the street and wish I could give them a makeover.
5. I would happily skimp on some wedding details when I get married simply so I can have a bigger budget for a photographer. I don't need a fancy cake or the perfect location - I just need my friends, family, and amazing photos to look back on afterwards. I guess I would need the husband as well.
6. Anytime I watch anything sad, I start to think about my grandfather. (Another random fact: He is the only man I have ever trusted 100% with every bit of my life)
7. There's nothing more relaxing than sitting home alone with a coffee and absolutely nothing specific needing to be done.
8. One of my (smaller) goals in life is to finally make the perfect lasagna. I'm getting closer each time. I've learned that lasagna costs approx. $25 to make a big pan. Assuming you already have the pan :p
9. One thing I would love to do before I have my baby? Take that photography course I've been dreaming of. Two reasons: it will be harder to take after the baby is born, and it would mean I'd know how to take better pictures of the baby once he or she is born. The course is filling up quicker than I'd like :(
10. I can't think of a number 10 because I'd rather be cleaning my room.
ON - Sept 2010