Friday, January 7, 2011

Not Quite a Peeping Tom

Two days ago, I decided I wanted to be more blonde. 

I bought a box of hair dye, the 10 minute kind, and did it myself. 

I thought I would be clever. Since it would only take ten minutes, I took off my pajama pants and waited for the timer to go off in my underwear. Now, my underwear were nothing scandalous, just black boy shorts. Oh, I didn't explain why I was pacing the apartment in my underwear. Because it would make it quicker to jump into the shower when the timer finally did go off. 

So I was pacing around the kitchen of my apartment. My third floor apartment. As I'm walking past the window, I suddenly see a boot disappearing from my view. And that's when I see a ladder. 

Just when you think it's safe to parade around in your delicates in your third floor apartment, your landlord climbs a ladder in front of your window. 

Moral of the story? Invest in a robe or avoid pacing near windows. You never know who could be climbing to the roof. 


Ps: My hair color looks basically the exact same after coloring. Hair dye fail. 

7 comments:

Melissa (A Gracious Calm) said...

And this is why I close the blinds. ;)

My Life in Purple said...

10 min colours NEVER work!!!

I bought "soft golden blonde"...well, yeah, it's BROWN.

Baby Sister said...

I would be so embarrassed after something like that...kinda funny though. ;)

Juliana said...

OOPS!

Well, I do my hair from the box and I love it...I just keep the shades slightly closed:)

Shell said...

LOL

Sorry about the hair- it could be worse- you could be orange!

Crown'd Vic said...

Oh my gosh, are you serious?! That's some crazy stuff!! :)

Just Married with Coupons said...

Oh my goodness!! Wow!! Advise well taken!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and joining us for Blog It Forward Tuesday! We are your new followers! =)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails