Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Recommendations


Some awesome posts I've loved in the past week or so, that I think you might love, too. 


Why Color Me Katie loves her cat, Moo

Amy at Ha Ha. Wait. What? Shares a funny video of her dog and his least favorite song

Sometimes Sweet shares her newborn must-haves

Funny 'New Grandmother' story

She makes thrift shopping look so good

Chocolate sprinkle spoons tutorial! Looks so good with hot chocolate

Teaser Tuesday - I love reader-friendly activities

Damn You Autocorrect - Pink Lou Lou's post had me in tears laughing


The thing I'm the most excited about is Meg's Valentin blog swap. Click the photo to see details.





If you know of a post that should be included for next Friday, 
send me an email (thebestdays@live.ca). I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails