Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Before Photo...

BEFORE


This is me. Yesterday, December 17, 2010. My first thought upon taking this photo was "Wow I'm basically back to my natural color." My first thought upon uploading this photo to the computer was "Wow, it's already December 17th." I had no idea the month was going by so fast. 

This is my before photo. Note the hair that has grown out. Ignore the scary-brows. 

As this posts, I will be on my way to the hairdresser. Stay tuned for the 'After' photo. 

While you wait, tell me about your worst hairdressing experience. We've all got em. 

3 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Ooo! I'm excited to see how you look!! I've had some pretty good hairdressers, so no weird stories to tell...

Baby Sister said...

Wait! That's not true!! I went and lived in Brazil with my parents and they went to get their trimmed after a week or two of being there. I decided I would get mine done too and told my dad to tell her that I just wanted a trim, and to trim a little of the bangs and the layers. He told her to ADD layers and to trim the bangs. I came out looking like shaggy dog. I hated that hair cut soooo much...I let the shortest layer grow out to my chin and then chopped the rest off to start over again.

Michelle Pixie said...

UGH! I haven't had a haircut in a year. Holy crap, a YEAR! Guess we all know what I need to go do. :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails