Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Recommendations

This is a new thing I'm trying, that I'd like to keep up with. I'll call it 'Friday Recommendations' or something. The name is still a work-in-progress. I'm not good at naming things. 

What is this? Just some posts I've stumbled upon in the past week that I really enjoyed, and thought you might enjoy as well, and people who I just think deserve a little love. It's a great way to discover new blogs and read some interesting stuff. 



Posts I Enjoyed: 

Color Me Katie shows us her adorable edible Christmas tree.

Princess or Sarcasm cracks me up with her humor, and shares an easy kid-pleasing recipe for reindeer cookies

The Poodleist let me know that Ryan Reynolds is now single. My Christmas wish come true. And her recipe for Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread cookies sounds so yummy. 

B's Blog Boutique's waitlist is open for blog design. Her designs are amazing and affordable. In her personal blog she's also been giving tutorials for an Elmo themed birthday party. 

Apocalypstick teaches us how to avoid getting too drunk at holiday parties. 

How about an adorable holiday template from Design'd By Briemarie?

Take a look at Whitney's holiday decor. This home looks like it should be in magazines. 

A CUP OF JO helped me discover a pretty cool website called I Want to Be Her

Happy Housewife Designs teaches us how to get our own domain through blogger. 


If you know of a post that should be included for next Friday, 
shoot me off an email (thebestdays@live.ca). I'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I like this idea!
I will have to check out the blogs :)
Thanks for sharing Venassa!

Baby Sister said...

That's a cute idea!!

bailey said...

thanks so much for writing about my shop!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails