Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Minute with Jen

It is my second Monday Minute. I am about 37 minutes away from it being Tuesday, but it's still Monday. This week Monday Minute is being hosted by Jen. Head on over there to link up and play.


1. Can you burp the ABC's?
The ABC's? I can't burp at all. When I burp (which is like once a year more of less) it's like some tiny accidental burp that people next to me can barely hear.

2. So lets just say you have a 9+ hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing Depends so you didn't have to stop multiple times?
Nah, I'd rather do the stopping. I just would try not to drink too much so I'd only have to stop a couple of times.

3. Would you rather...run your tongue down five feet of a NYC street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?
Lovely question. The street, I suppose, although I'm sure it would contain a lot more diseases, it would be less likely to make me throw up on the spot. Hopefully I could pick he cleanest 5 feet of street.

4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it?
That would make me absolutely CRAZY. I wouldn't want to know when I will die because I would be terrified the whole day of. Although it would be nice to know. Then I could plan out my last days. I'd like to know if I was going to die in a couple of days. I think I would deserve to take a sick death day off work to spend it how I wish.

5. Which one song describes your sex life best?
I gave up my sex life when I gave up my boyfriend. I'm sure there are plenty of songs about not gettin' any, I just can't think of any at the moment.


Monday Minute

1 comment:

Sylvia Plathypus said...

That sucks to be going without...sorry to hear that!! I think your song can be 'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor! =) New follower signing off...;)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails