Monday, June 21, 2010

The First Monday Minute

Welcome to my first time playing Monday Minute. I've gone to trying to keep away from personal stuff on here, to answering questions about bodily functions. Who knew?



Monday Minute


1 - Have you ever had any feelings towards one of your teachers back in the day?
I thought one or two were good-looking, but no where near 'feelings'.

2 - What's the most embarrassing thing that happened while at work?
Nothing major. Maybe the time a woman got angry at me over something that had nothing to do with me. Instead of my usual, get a bit bitchy back, I got teary. No one saw but I was embarrassed at myself.

3 - When was the last time you crapped yourself sharted?
Random haha. Grade one? I'm not even joking. I had the flu :( but I've worried about it happening ever since. Would you believe I was even wearing white that day?

4 - What is one thing you have always kept a secret and why have you kept this a secret for so long?
I can't let out my secret! It's not a secret to everyone, but I never tell anyone. It's nothing life-changing or shocking, just a bit embarrassing. I've kept it because it's not something you want to just tell people. It's sad. My secret for life!

5 - What's your best advice for us habitual coffee drinkers as to not have to poop right after drinking it?
I wasn't aware this was a common coffee-drinking habit. I'm not good at advice on not pooping. I've just recently gotten into coffee and it affects my bladder like crazy. Coffee, energy drinks and alcohol all have the same effect on me.







Also, please take part in the flip-flop swap! Just a couple more people and it could be successful. Hoping for the best.

2 comments:

Tree said...

Awww...and you were wearing white too? LOL New follower here!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

In white? That had to be miserable. I would be worried to this day too. Yikes!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails