Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where I Live

We have chocolate-covered potato chips.

I was skeptical at first, but they are the perfect combination of salty and sweet and I am obsessed with these. 

Regis and Kelly are coming for a few days this summer!


We have red dirt, and we make shirts with it!


We are the birth place of the lovely Martha MacIsaac, who you may recognize as Becca from Superbad.


We are famous for our potatoes. They even have their own website.


We have two cities, and seven towns. Yes, obviously we are a huge place. The province is about 224 km long and from 6 to 64 km wide. 

Our 90 or so beaches are beautiful. I think they are my favorite part of this place.



What do you love most about where you live?

6 comments:

Haley said...

Ahh sorry I haven't been by in a while! Love the layout :). Also those shirts are pretty much awesome!

Melissa said...

I swear I have a shirt like that... where do you live? And those chips look quite interesting!

Bossy Betty said...

OH! Those potato chips! YUM.

We have the best weather in the world where I live.

Joann Mannix said...

I can't believe it!! I come to your blog and there is my favorite thing in the world, chocolate flavored potato chips! My sister and I make everyone try them. The combination of salty and sweet is just amazing.

And the favorite part of my hometown, ohhh, I might just cry here, but the favorite part of my town WAS the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. We're still waiting for all the ramifications, but my beloved Gulf is in peril.

Your post was just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Those potato chips look interesting, but I can imagine they'd be pretty good. Great post.

Jenn Erickson said...

PEI is on my list of places I'd love to visit. And, tee hee, now that I know you have chocolate covered potato chips there, PEI has moved up a few notches on the list *smile*. I haven't had chocolate covered potato chips since I was a kid. There was a little candy store in Pennsylvania that my parents would take us to during our summer trips to see the grandparents. They had chocolate covered potato chips, chocolate covered gummi bears, and great fudge.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails