Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Yesterday was the most beautiful day. I have no idea the temperature, but I was getting warm in my sweater and shoes. It was a flip flop day, for sure.


I spent the first part of the day shopping and hanging out with my mother, then we picked up my nephew and spent a couple of hours with him in the park. I took over 300 pictures of him. It was my first time using the camera on a person outside. He's hard to take pictures of, always moving. And he was a bit tired and cranky so I didn't get him smiling much, but I will post a couple of those in the next few days.

In the next hour or so I will be starting to make our Easter dessert. The turkey is already in the oven.

Happy Easter!

Braden playing on a tree yesterday

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails