Friday, April 9, 2010

Half Full Friday - 2nd ed.


I have a lot on my mind and too little in my stomach (ohh hunger pains) so I think it is the perfect time for Half Full Friday. Click on the picture above to link up and play.


I am happy that I have the next two days off work. What did I do to deserve such awesomeness?

I am happy that tonight is an easy, relaxing night at work. 

I am happy to have found something that I am so passionate about (photography)

I am happy to have this Golden Delicious apple.

I am happy that someone canceled a book request from me on BookMooch.com, since I am way behind on shipping.

I am happy to have a job that I love.

I am happy that I may finally get to watch The Blind Side over the weekend.  


I am happy that my night at work is soon finished!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails