Friday, April 23, 2010

Almost my 3-day weekend

I'm finally down to the last hour and a half of work before my 3-day weekend. It's been exhausting.

Long story short, they had to rush room renovations to fit everyone in. Some of these people are in brand spankin new rooms.

Missing items in some of the rooms: Lamps, garbage cans, lightbulbs from lamps, remote controls, and one is missing a television.

We had to go on a wild lamp hunt last night. I was lucky my manager, general manager, and one of the owners all randomly dropped by to check on things around the same time. The phone would not stop ringing long enough to let me do a thing.

But it's almost over, and I'm heading to a friend's place for the night, which halfway to my destination for the weekend.

A few of us are heading out to see a great band play tomorrow night. Then I (hopefully) get to relax for the rest of the weekend. Hope to clean my car and take some pictures. Nothing serious.

But I'm happy to say that Haley (the Diva Bee) will be guest blogging for me on Sunday. She will be my first guest blogger and I think she's a great first choice. Hope you'll all be around to welcome her and such.

As for me, I probably won't be around much until Tuesday night. Not even long enough to notice I'm gone :p

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

have a wonderful long weekend... hope it's relaxing!

and yay for haley! we love her too!! :)

Bossy Betty said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails