Thursday, March 4, 2010

Road to El Dorado

One of the worst things a person can do is agree to be the 'call-in' person for work. Like yesterday when the boss asked me if I would come in today if (because of the storm we're supposed to get) I would come in if a co-worker of mine can't. And now it's all I keep thinking about. I do NOT want to go in.

I need the money, but I feel like I need the day off more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

But while waiting for that dreaded phone call, I'm watching one of my favorite animated movies: The Road to El Dorado.


Miguel: Tulio! Tulio, we've done it!
Tulio: Is that the map?
Miguel: It's all right here!
Tulio: You *still* have the *map*?
Miguel: The whistling rock! The stream!
Tulio: You kept the map but you couldn't manage to grab a little more FOOD?
Miguel: Even those mountains! You said it youself, it could be possible, and it is! It really *is* the map to El Dorado!
[pause]
Tulio: You drank the sea water, didn't you?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails