Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautiful City

It seems I've started following a lot of new blogs lately. I love LOVE reading them, and for once I love reading about other people's lives more than writing about mine. I just can't seem to ever get caught up on reading them all. I'm almost scared to follow more blogs but it's like an addiction. And I have to read every post that shows up on my reader. Yeah, I'm that hardcore. If only there was a way to bookmark where I left off, and not have to search through to find it each time. Then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Either way, I have a whole day off tomorrow to devote to the blog world as I wish.

Today was a beautiful day. In town it was nice enough to walk around with just my sweater on. Me and the boy took my new camera down to Victoria Park, which is right on the water. It was a little colder out there but the pictures turned out great.

So far, I'm loving the new camera. Sometimes it doesn't work the way I want it to. Sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing. But then other times I end up with some almost-perfect pictures.





I'm quite convinced that my city is beautiful. And maybe it's time to start a photoblog.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails