Monday, February 22, 2010

Tax Returns are Wonderful Things

I totally thought today was Tuesday for the past couple of hours. I even called in my schedule to my second job. At least I got it out of the way...

Today I got to work with an OJT (on the job training) student in the Hotel and Restaurant Mangement program that I was thinking of going into. Their class trip for the program is to go to Las Vegas. I'm quite jealous. He was a nice guy. The only problem was today being one of the slowest days ever so I had nothing to show him. I let him go home early.

But for my happy news... the boyfriend got his taxes done first thing this morning, then took a cab right to Future Shop and got us a new 40" HD tv. I'm quite excited, especially because I'm home alone from 4-10, before he takes over. I'm glad he finally got it. He's been wanting it forever.



I've been thinking more about my list and it's about time I get started with it. 2.75 years isn't that far from now. Especially if the world might end in 2012. Some that I'd like to get started on...


- Read 100 books (0/100)
- Take a full week break from facebook, twitter, blogspot (0/3)
- Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (1/26)
P - The Personal Assistant - February 21, 2010
- Mail a letter instead of sending an email
- Send 50 postcards via postcrossing.com
- Buy a fancy new camera (NikonD3000?)
- Send 25 random occasion cards to as many different people as possible
- Post 30 real blog posts in one month (0/30)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails