Monday, January 4, 2010

Summertime has got me happy

After working so little the past two weeks, I'm dreading getting back into the working swing of things. I only have 48 hours this week, which actually makes it a pretty easy week for me, except my only day off this week was yesterday. Boo.

I went into the bookstore today to spend the rest of my $25 gift card. After looking around for about 20 minutes there were probably at least 10 books I really want. I saved a couple of authors names into my phone so I don't forget them. I basically want to own and read all books. I'm just having the hardest time getting through the book I'm reading now (Black Rose - Nora Roberts) even though she's one of my favorites. And it's the second on a trilogy. So the third book might have to wait. I want to get into more exciting things. Books that make me laugh out loud and never want to stop reading. Those are the books that add a bit more happy to life.

Speaking of happy, I've managed to get myself so excited about summer. I just can't stop thinking about the beach, the swings, summer clothes, the sunshine. Even all the snow melting in the spring (because today was a sunny, snow-go-slush day) has got me excited. Since I'm not the most optimistic, happy person, I'm glad to feel it. I just want to look at all things happy and summery. So I'll post them here.













Summer <3

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails