Tuesday, October 20, 2009

21 forever

It's going to be one of those long weeks. I'm at work until midnight. I work from 8-4 tomorrow morning, then tomorrow evening at my other job. And basically the same idea for Thursday. I just think it would be SO NICE to only have to work 40 hours a week to pay my bills and have extra money. It's like I'll never get ahead. I'm just feeling like my life has come to a stop right now, and it's just going to be the same old stuff until I make some changes myself. Otherwise, I'm going nowhere. Blahh.

Right now the main thing I'm looking forward to it getting rid of our two roommates. They're both messy, immature, and we both just want them out. I wish we could live alone for awhile, but his friend is moving in immediately. At least this guy seems like less of a pain in the ass.

Nothing interesting going on in my life to talk about. I turned 22 yesterday. I'd rather stay 21 forever.


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails