Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moving on to Bigger and Better Things

No matter how hard I try, I'm just can't get into blogging like I used to. Maybe when I'm back at work full-time and have time at work, I'll get into it a little more, but for now I'm not going to force it. 

I am still keeping the blog, of course, and I will continue to update maybe once a week. I love being able to keep track of what Chloe's doing and blogging about it is a million times easier than picking up a pen and paper. Especially since I type about 80 words a minute, where with a pen.. well it's sad how slow I am. 

But seeing as how I did Chloe's 7 month update on May 17th and she turns 8 months on May 25th, I'm just not keeping up. 

I am, however, going to be putting a little more effort into my crafting blog: VB Creations. I've been spending a lot more of my free time lately at my crafting desk. I've managed to pull a few new handmade cards out of it all, with the hopes of soon opening up my Etsy shop.




I'm also switching around my twitter account to reflect VB Creations, instead of this blog. 

And that pretty much sums up what I've been up to. 

That, and spending tons of time with my little cutie. She just gets cuter and cuter everyday and it amazes me to watch her sit on the floor moving around and playing with her toys. She's not a little baby anymore. But hey, more on that later. I mean I am supposed to do her 8 month update in two days. 

But on a funny note, check out this post I did almost a year before I actually got pregnant - it shows a photo of what my daughter was expected to look like. Does she look like Chloe to you?

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

No, I don't think it looks very much like her.

Sean Marie said...

I know what you mean. Blogging can be such a chore. I really do like using it to document things going on with my little one though. I have to say, you should feel blessed that isn't what Chloe looks like! I know you'd love her either way but damn dat baby's ugly. Chloe is gorgeous

Megan said...

Sometimes blogging really can get overwhelming!! I love that you have been crafting more...that's so fun!

Mama Up! said...

I think that's just how blogging goes for those of us who haven't made a career out of it! Sometimes life gets in the way or the words aren't there or there's no motivation or we'd rather be watching TV ... or anything! Blogging should be fun, not a chore :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails