Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Bachelorette Party

The Bridal Party

I had a pretty amazing weekend. Chloe stayed with my mother Saturday for the night so I could go to my friend M.'s bachelorette party. I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding. 

Me and S. met up with her sisters before the party started to help set up our surprises and help decorate. We found a penis pinata, and a pin the penis on the man game. 


After the decorating was done, we headed out to find our black t-shirts to decorate, then got back in time to watch the bride arrive. She was pretty excited. 

First up, was a passion party. I think our crowd was a little too big and chatty, but the woman made it through. We had our drinks, snacks and played some games, decorated t-shirts, and eventually went to the bar. We had two bars in mind for the night, but ended up having so much fun at the first one that it got too late to make it to another. Shortly after 1 the party started breaking up. 

A few of the girls headed home, then I think I bought the bride the shot that did her in. I was the last one to leave the bar. 

I might have had a drink too many, because on the drive home I was having a hard time talking, but I made it to bed without a problem, and woke up with nothing more than red eyes and a slight headache. 

I did 'breakfast' in the morning with S. and boyfriend. My 'breakfast' consisted of about 6 fries, two bites of a chicken finger, and an entire large glass of chocolate milk. Food wasn't really my friend. After that boyfriend went on his way, and me and S. made our way back to Chloe. 

I had a blast and wish I could do it all over again. They are a great group of girls to have a night out with. 

Since getting back from the party, I've been staying at my mom's, and had a quick visit with my grandfather, and a visit with a friend's parents. My time away is coming to end, as I have to be back for a night of work Friday. It's been fun visiting with everyone but it will be nice to get home and get back into our routine. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a blast! I went to a bachelorette party two weeks ago with the same "pin the penis on the man game", haha too funny!

Sean Marie said...

Oh, Lord! I've mentioned before but I've never been to a real bachelorette party. Glad you had a blast! Wish I coulda been. ;-)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails