Miss Diva Bee tagged me in this fun little game, so I got started on it and forgot about it. Typical me. Then K. tagged me in one as well, so I remembered and worked on it some more. Now finally Sean Marie tagged me in it as well so I'm going to finally do it. I'm going to cheat, and not tag anyone, since at least three of the people I would tag have already done it, but if you want to do it, pretend I tagged you. Since three people have tagged me, I took out a few questions and left myself with 25 to answer.
1. You have one night. What's your ideal way to spend the evening?
Just one night? That's too hard! A night with all my family and friends.
2. One movie you have watched more than a handful of times, why?
So many, but I'll go with Legally Blonde. Because I love Reese Witherspoon, because it's a great story about a girl going after what she wants even though everyone doesn't think she can do it. And that part near the end where she wins the case? Totally gives me goosebumps.
3. What's your go to blog? Ya know, the one you check almost daily?
I just check the ones updated in my reader, but there are some that I'll quickly read before all the others. I'm probably forgetting a few but here are some of my favorites:
4. Favorite brand name? Yes, you can only choose one...shoes, clothing, purses, scrap booking items...anything. Name one.
I love that scrapbooking was an option! In which case I love Jolee's. Their stickers are all so great!
5. The day you realized what love is. Why? Who what when?
The day my daughter was born. No other love will ever hit me that hard.
6. Favorite summer time activity? What about winter?
Going to the beach! Man I miss summer! Winter? How about staying in and avoiding it completely? I'm not a fan of winter.
7. Number one thing you hate about weight loss/working out?
I don't worry about weight loss, since I'd like to gain weight. About working out? The fact that I can't seem to do it. I'd love to be in better shape.
8. One day that you will never forget. When and why?
The obvious answer is the day my daughter was born. As of right now I can't think of anything less obvious worth mentioning.
9. Tell me about your very first car. Do you still drive it? Why did you get rid of it?
I do still have my first car. It's a Cavalier, handed down to me by my mom when I graduated college. It was a great car for the first year that I had it, then all of a sudden during the summer of '08 it broke down on me three times. It was okay after that, but now it's basically the deathmobile. I'm just waiting for it to breakdown for good.
10. Who is your favorite Actor or Actress?
Reese Witherspoon because she's so freaking cute. As for actor.. Gerard Butler or Ryan Reynolds.. for the obvious reasons :p
11. What celebrity annoys you the most?
I don't know.. probably the celebrities I try to ignore altogether like the Kardashians or Jersey Shore peeps. If they annoy me, I ignore.
12. If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it?
Pay off my debts, build a house, buy a reliable car, set my daughter up for university, help my family out however I could. A million dollars really doesn't go as far as one would think :p
13. Describe a typical day?
Wake up, feed Chloe and have a coffee. Chloe plays, I do dishes or eat or blog. Sometimes Chloe fusses, sometimes she naps. Rarely we actually go out and run errands or something or other. In the evening I always give her a bath sometime between 7-8:30 and try to have her in bed between 9-10. And that's a typical day.
14. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
It changed all the time but a few of the things were librarian, artist, writer. I'd still love to be a writer or own a used bookstore so I'm not that far off.
15. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
I wish I could get myself to work harder for the things I want and the things I need to do. Stop procrastinating or finding reasons not to do things. Being lazy has something to do with it too.
16. Name something you love that no one else seems to like
Um.. spending money on just about anything. No one I know would look forward to buying something as boring as cleaning products, but I would.
17. What's one item you own that you know you should get rid of but never will?
Well there was a big, ugly, most comfortable chair ever that I've had with me through 5 different moves, but I just got rid of it last week. Besides that... probably just a bunch of old memorabilia-type things I have in a box. Some are so pointless, even to me.
18. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Nothing specifically comes to mind. Any feel-good girly romantic movie would probably fit though.
19. Last person you kissed?
Does Chloe count? Otherwise it was E.
20. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
1995? Seriously, I don't know. I have since 1995, I just don't remember.
21. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yep, in 2008. It was late and I just wanted to get home from work. I wasn't going very fast, but I had just driven into school zone (at midnight) so the speed limit had changed but I didn't notice.
22. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't know.
23. In God?
Yes, but I'm not a religious person at all. I just believe.
24. Can you knit or crochet?
I can't do either, but I want to learn how to crochet.
25. Do you miss anyone right now?
I pretty much always miss someone.
If anyone else has any questions to add, now is the time :)