As this posts, I will be on my way to start my wedding weekend away. In honor of my best friend's wedding, I have a couple of wedding-related posts scheduled while I'm away.
Working at a hotel, I get to hear my fair share of wedding music coming from the wedding dances that go on downstairs from where I work.
1. I Loved Her First - Heartland
Very overused father/daughter dance song, but still gets me crying everytime
2. From This Moment - Shania Twain
Bride and groom's song
3. I Got a Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
4. Locomotion - Kylie Minogue
5. Crazy B*tch - Buckcherry
I was surprised that this one plays so often. It's awkward taking phone calls or talking with guests when you hear the song blaring in the background like I'm at a party. Go professionalism.
6. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
7. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
8. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
9. Jump Around - House of Pain
10. Summer Nights or a remix of Grease music
Kind of Random Songs
Mambo #5 - Lou Bega
I'm Too Sexy
What are some of your favorite wedding and wedding dance songs?