Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scrapbooking Sunday - Wedding Invitation & Misc Baby Boy


I wanted to post this last week, but couldn't. This is a horrible picture, now that I look at it closely. The main page and the little stickers are all yellow. 

Used: One 12x12 yellow
One 8.5x11 brown page
Clear photo corners to hold invitation in place without actually gluing it in
Some of a pack of $1 dollar store stickers

I didn't know what to do with the invitation. Since it has the pattern on the side I didn't want to use a patterned page to put it on. Too much to look at. 

Here are the two pages I finished Friday of my nephew when he was less than a month old. Everyone took so many pictures of him during his first two months that I just wanted to throw some of the random 'around the house' photos in, so it's just a simple page to use up photos.



Used: Two 12x12 pages with baby boy sayings on it
Two 12x12 yellow pages
One 8.5x11 dark blue page
Stamps and blue ink for month/year
Some of a pack of $1 stickers
Hole punch to make little dots
Patterned scissors

I'm still getting used to my new camera lens, and was very impatient when taking these pictures (waiting for food to cook :p) so excuse the horrible quality. 

Next week: The completed Month 1-3 pages of my pregnancy. (Month 1 tutorial here)

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Cute!!

MBC Scrapbooking said...

I like the corner embellishment in the wedding page. Nice job with everything! Thanks for linking it up:)
C:)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails