Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to Know You.. is back!



Getting to know you is back! Go over to MannLand5 to play along.

1. If you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
Umm.. world peace, I suppose. I wouldn't go near Miss America anyway.

2. Outdoorsy or indoorsy?
I'm more of an indoors person, but I love being outside in the summer.

3. Pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
Tacky. I hate it.

4. What's your favorite room in your house?
My bedroom I guess. I'm not the biggest fan of the place I' m living in right now.

5. Nook, kindle, or book?
All I have are books, but I'd love to get some kind of reader. I don't know anything about the difference between Nooks and Kindles though.

6. Would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
Same outfit and just hope I didn't get it dirty.

7. What's your favorite blog at the moment?
Um.. hard to pick one. I really like Loves of Life, not sure if I've ever mentioned that one before.

8. Lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
Babies, Arby's, the little road trips I'm about to go on

3 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Im here visint from teh Getting to know you better link.
It seems tacky is the over all answer on number two. Which i think is a good thing.
Blessings

Baby Sister said...

I agree on #6...the not brushing teeth would just be nasty...

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I've also been daydreaming about Arby's. I saw them yesterday off in the distance and used ALL my will power to keep driving, lol.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails