Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Damn You Autocorrect!

I am in for one crazy week, but that's my fault. 

You see, I just got back from a couple of days back home, visiting my grandfather and such. I went from there, right to work for the evening. I work tomorrow at job #2, then right after at job #1 until midnight. THEN I get up first thing the next morning to work at 8am, and leave to go away for the weekend again after work. 

There is no time for eating, showering, or breathing. Although I may have to try to fit some of that in. 

I will survive. It's only tomorrow and Thursday morning that I need to get through. How hard can it be? 

Here's some damnyouautocorrect. Laughing makes it all easier. 
















7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love these! And I totally have had a few of those damn auto correct moments between my husband and I!
:)

I hope you make it thru the next few days. Try to make a few extra moments to just sit and relax!

Baby Sister said...

Good luck this week. You can do it!! And those were hilarious!! Boyfriend and I were laughing soooo hard!!

Jayme said...

I love that site. It totally makes a bad day better :)

Courtney B said...

Hahaha...freaking hilarious! Made my morning :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I LOVE this site. Always makes me laugh.

Belle's Books said...

Those were so funny! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

That site is awesome, so funny!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails