Friday, February 18, 2011

Nessa's Top 5 Songs

I enjoyed the responses from my last post. I wish you guys didn't live so far away. There are some of you that I just know I would get along great with. But moving on...

I've never really done this before on here, but as I'm updating my iPod, I'm a little inspired. So here are 5 of the many songs I just can't stop listening to lately. I'm a country girl so country music will pop up a lot but I tried to at least put a little variety in this first time around.

1. Love Like Crazy - Lee Brice
I've LOVED this song since the first time I really listened to it. Sure it's a typical slow, country love song but it's so much better than that.

"Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do you best, don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy"




2. Grenade - Bruno Mars
I love listening to this guy sing. This is my newest favorite from him. I'm still not over 'Just the Way You Are' though. That one is beautiful.




3. Maybe - Sick Puppies
I think my phone's music recognition for finding out what this song was. I've loved it ever since.

"Maybe it's time to change, and leave it all behind
I've never been on to walk alone, I've always been scared to try
So why does it feel so wrong to reach for something more
To wanna live a better life, what am I waiting for?
Cause nothing stays the same. Maybe it's time to change."



4. My Kinda Party - Jason Aldean
Love him. Love this song. It won't let me embed, but here's the video.



5. As She's Walking Away - Alan Jackson & Zac Brown Band
I've always been a huge Alan Jackson fan so it's great to see him still out there. Zac Brown Band is amazing as well. A lot of their songs have been favorites of mine.




Anything you like? If not, tell me what songs you're loving these days. 

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I LOVE #1, 3 and 5 are good...I haven't made up my mind on #4, and I don't know that I know #2. I'll have to listen to it later.

Irish Italian Blessings said...

LOVE Jason Aldean, not a huge fan of the video though. This is a great post idea, I may "borrow" your idea. I'm following from SITS blogfrog too : )

Anonymous said...

Right now, my favourite songs are "Perfect" by P!nk (or "F*$%ing Perfect", the uncensored version), "Born This Way" by Lady Gage, and Atomic Tom's cover of "Don't You Want Me" (the 80s hit). I keep listening to "Breakeven" by The Script too. Though, to be honest, my favourite type of music is anything old, between the 50s and 80s.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Love Like Crazy and I love the Zac Brown Band....though their new one...about a rambler is my favorite for today. Highway 20, chicken fried, toes....all awesome!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails