Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Carrie Underwood...

I love you. You know I do.

Your concert in October 2008 was one of the best that I've ever been to - I'd even put you up there with Def Leppard, and they're my absolute favorite. I had a blast. Your singing gave me chills, your outfits were amazing, and your rocked 'Paradise City' almost as awesome as Guns n Roses. I even found a bad fan video of you performing that song at the very same concert. 

(PS I still feel awkward watching this video of you pulling that little girl up on stage with you for 'Canadian Girl'. She was terrified up there)


You're probably the prettiest person alive.

[ Via ]

I love SO many of your songs, but I've come to notice lately one thing about you that kind of bothers me. 

Too many of your songs can make me cry oh so easily. 

Just in the past 2 days, I've teared up to 'Wasted' and 'Mama's Song' when I saw the videos on CMT then 'Jesus Take the Wheel' last night in my car. 

But that doesn't mean I don't still love them anyway. 

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I heart Carrie Underwood so much. And yes, every time I listen/watch the video to Mama's Song I cry too. *sigh* And!! Temporary Home. I cry every time without failing.

Shell said...

I love her!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails