Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Family

Day 03 – Your Family

I have what you would call one of those dysfunctional families. I am the oldest child in my family. My mother and had me in 1987 with my biological father, R. In 1991, R had another daughter with his current wife. So I have one half-sister.

My mother also gave birth in 1991, to a set of boy and girl twins, with her then boyfriend, J.

J also has a daughter and son from a previous relationship, who are both just a little bit older than me. There are half brother and sisters everywhere in my family.

I have no full brothers or sisters.

I grew up living with the twins. I don't really consider them to be half brother and sister, even though they are. I don't consider my nephew to be my half nephew. Family is family.

Anyone else have one of those hard to explain families?

My grandfather, not part of the craziness, but still family. 


Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Day 02 – Your first love

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

My family and it's functions are VERY hard to explain...sometimes I have to explain it a few times. :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails