Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Party Pictures

The weekend turned out nice, and I don't mean weather-wise. Weather-wise, deck chairs were being thrown around and rain was knocking on the windows.

Besides the wet and cold, it was a good time. We spent the night in a beautiful cottage.

The master bedroom


Second bedroom. Paper Ness was having a nap.

Livingroom/eating area

The kitchen

It was a simple night. We ate lots, drank lots, and listened to lots of music. Played a few games. S. made me the cutest cake ever:


I got my favorite movie from A. and R. - Letters to Juliet. I already watched it again last night with mother. I was excited when I opened it. 


It was sad to see everyone leave but my real birthday is officially in a few hours for more fun. I'm meeting some friends and family for dinner, then maybe hit up the theater afterwards. 

I am also preparing tomorrow for my first giveaway! I don't know what it will be yet, but it will be announced and open for entering by Wednesday. In the meantime, here are a few more party pictures:

Early evening story time for the children. 

I fail at pin the tail on the donkey. Most of my tail is on the wall. 

Me and R.

Everyone looks happy with a shot in their hand.


'After' faces. 

I love getting birthday cards! 

Jacuzzi bathtub! 

Dancing 

Making faces 


Then I got to go home to this adorable little guy.



Hope you had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

That looks like a blast. Especially the jacuzzi bathtub!! Jealous!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails