Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Farewell...

Things have been insane busy lately. But in 41 minutes it hits midnight, then it will be the day I go to Ontario. I am very very excited. 

Last night I got to see The Switch with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. It wasn't the best movie in the world, but it was right up my alley. I loved it. It didn't hurt that I love Jason Bateman since Arrested Development. And from that google search I get the impression that a movie may be in the works. Sweetness. 


I finally got a new phone today. First, I'll show you the piece of work I've been using for the past 3 years. The Motorola Razr:
We had a good three years, but it was very basic, and the battery was on it's last life. I replaced it with this, the Samsung Wave:


Quite similar to the iPhone I'd been wanting all summer. I just can't stop playing with it. Oh, the joys of new toys. 

Tomorrow is my last shift, before I hop on a plane for the first time. I am very excited to get out there and visit new places and try new things. To be honest, it still hasn't hit that I'm leaving tomorrow. If only work wasn't in the way....

I'm sure I'll be speaking lots of my travels through twitter. But you won't be hearing from me on here. Have a great Wednesday and Thursday, and wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I love your new phone!!

Have so much fun!! Yay!! :D

Salt said...

Cool new phone! :)
Happy travels to you!!

Melissa said...

Have a good and safe trip!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails