Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fun with MannLand5

Getting to know YOU
It is Sunday again. Time for MannLand5's Getting to Know You. Click the picture above to play and link up. Lots of fun.

Also, happy 4th of July, my American friends!

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Nothing! Because I am Canadian so the 4th of July is just another day to me.


2. Are you a hugger?
Yeah, as long as I like the person I'm hugging.


3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
Hot dogs. I love mine well-done, like with a few burn spots and everything. Does that make me weird?

4. Do you like to watch parades?
I don't mind them. It's trying to find a place to squeeze in to watch that I don't like. And the freezing during Christmas parades, and the wetness during parades in the rain. I love them when I'm with a child, because it's great watching them get so excited.


5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
They can be equally bad, but I pick boys anyway.


6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Werewolves. Vampires are wayyy too cool for me right now.


7. Do you read your horoscope?
Sometimes. I like to see how close it is to being accurate.


8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I cannot pick just one. It varies from day to day. Peanut butter fudge crunch, rainbow, and cookie dough are a few of my favorites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were just in Victoria, British Columbia and we thought it was the most beautiful place ever! It's the only part of Canada I've been to so far and we loved it! :)

I love peanut butter ice cream too. I have to admit, I'm a vampire girl...

a. said...

There is the Pride parade today in Toronto but we didn't go.

ummmmm Ice cream, wish I could have it more! Coldstone is so good tho.

chelsea rebecca said...

"Are you a hugger?
Yeah, as long as I like the person I'm hugging."

hahahah that just made my day!

this is so great!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails