Friday, June 11, 2010

iPhone, anyone?

Thank you for all you comments yesterday. It feels nice to have that kind of support. I may not have many followers but I think that's because I have some of the best ones.

Today was payday. We went through our usual routine of getting up a bit earlier, going grocery shopping, paying off our bills and such. We still split the grocery bill as usual, since we're not going to start buying all the food seperately. We're still going to cook together on occasion. It's really strange to live easily with an ex-boyfriend. He's been great. Even though I'm the one hurting him, he's been really understanding. I am so lucky.

Besides the craziness that is my love life, I started playing around with some cell phones yesterday while we were out window shopping. I have not stopped thinking about the iPhone ever since. I talked to my provider and since my contract is up, I should have a $200 credit or something, so it would cost me about $200-300 plus taxes and such for the iPhone, on a 3-year contract. It is so expensive, but it's the most I've wanted something since my camera, so I might just save up and get one.

Does anyone have one? Or have opinions on them?

I'm curious to know what people think of them. I played around for a bit on one at the store and love it. Plus my boyfriend ex-boyfriend does tech support for Apple so he knows quite a bit about them and can help me work it and fix problems.

They are so fun to play around with.

I want I want I want.

I'd like to say I'm spoiled, but I'm working 54 hours in 6 this coming week. If there's something I want, I will work for it. Especially since I have less to save up for since I'll be living with mother at the end of my current lease. But that's a whole other story.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

my family has them and they LOVE them. i would have one too right now if my contract was anywhere near up... they wanted to charge me $800 for one! gah!

Anonymous said...

I have an iPhone and I love it. Getting it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! If you can swing it, I say go for it. You won't regret it.

Lindsey said...

My husband and I got them a few months ago and it was a great purchase. I use it all the time! Get one, you wont regret it!

a. said...

I really want one too but we are able to get one for much cheaper when our contracts are up if we sign a new 3 year contract and its nowheres near $200 so you might wanna shop around at soem other service providers.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails